Host Your Tournaments & Outings In Daytona Beach
Entertain your colleagues with a golf outing, put together a tournament for fun, coordinate a groom's golf outing, host your charity’s fundraising tournament, play golf after your next meeting and more.
The possibilities are endless. From our amazing golf courses to the presentation of the food, service and elegant atmosphere, LPGA International is the perfect location for your next golf outing. Our commitment is to provide first-class planning, quality cuisine and service that will make your event memorable.
We understand that course selection and an overall great package are key to hosting a memorable event.
Top 5 advantages to hosting your golf tournaments & outings at LPGA International:
Private Club Setting
Located in Daytona Beach, LPGA International is the premier Daytona Beach golf course and features two world-class four-star courses as rated by Golf Digest. The home course of the LPGA Tour, your guests will be treated to a truly unique and memorable golf experience here.
LPGA International features two courses: a signature Rees Jones golf course with a traditional links-style 7,088-yard design; an a signature Arthur Hills Course, at 6,984 yards, in superb natural setting of natural wetlands, narrow pine corridors, small greens and strategically-placed water hazards.
- Event space for meetings, award ceremonies, luncheons and post-outing dinners and receptions
- Access to range balls and practice facilities
From planners coordinating their first event, to seasoned professionals, you can be sure our staff will be here every step of the way to ensure your success. We’ll exceed your expectations and pay attention to the details.
Unique Options To
Enhance Your Event
The special touches and little extras can take your event from ordinary to unforgettable. We offer a variety of options you can add to your event.
Customized Menus And Packages
We provide an outstanding golf experience with customized menus and packages to meet your needs.
- Lunches start at $15 per person, dinners start at $20-25/person
- Themed hole sponsor packages
- Beverage cart services
Signature Services Provided by LPGA International
LPGA International is truly a one-of-a-kind venue. With 36 holes of championship golf, our professional service staff and warm and inviting clubhouse with exceptional cuisine will leave every participant talking about your tournament for years to come!
Our Tournament Services include:
- Complimentary round of golf for tournament coordinator(s)
- Certificates for each participant to play our course again for cart fee
- Green fee, cart and range
- Carts fully stocked with towels and tees
- Curbside bag handling and rental clubs available
- Complimentary skirted registration, auction and prize tables
- Personalized cart signs, scorecards and rules sheet
- Professional tournament scoring and handicapping
- Placement and collection of all sponsor signs and banners
- Setup of contest markers
- Preferred prices for merchandise purchases and tournament gifts
- Room to host your pre- or post-tournament party (room availability and minimums apply)
Types of Golf Events Offered
- Corporate Outings
- Charity Outings
- Professional Tournaments
- Lessons and Clinics
- Glow Golf
- Meet & Play Events
- 9 & Dine Events
- Grooms Outings
- Team Building
Additional Signature Services
- Hole in One Packages
- Executive Chef Custom Menus
- Post Tournament Receptions & Events
- Clinics or Lessons
- Tournament Prizes
- Pre Stocked Boxed Lunches & Beverages on Carts
- Merchandise for Players, Volunteers, Prizes, Auctions
- On Course Food & Beverage Service
- Post Tournament Auction
- Chilled Towels
- Club Preferred Vendors
- Live Scoring
- Tournament Website Creation
Since 1994, LPGA International has been the home course of the LPGA Tour. Conveniently located near I-95 in Daytona Beach, FL, it gained its notoriety as the host of numerous LPGA Tour Championships and is now the host of the final state of the LPGA Tour Qualifying School.
Here are some of our accolades:
- Golf Digest – Four-Star Rating
- Golf for Women – Top 10 You Can Play Public Access Golf Courses
- Golf.com – No. 1 Choice in “America’s Most Women-Friendly Courses”
- Golf Shop Operations – Top 100 Golf Shops” 1996-2007
- Golf for Women – Top 100 Courses of year 2000
- Golf For Women – Top 50 Courses of the Year 2007
- News-Journal – Reader’s Choice Award “Best Pro Shop” 2006
- Golf Shop Operations – Top 100 Golf Shops 1996-2007
- Golf For Women – Top 100 Golf Shop
"Another amazing event at LPGA International! Total team effort from top to bottom and we are thrilled with the success of the event! First year here with the DB Police event but we have already signed for next year..."
- Josh F.
Daytona Beach PD
"Everyone loved the courses and the courteous way we were treated. The golf shop staff was great – helpful, congenial, knowledgeable and just fabulous. The cart people, the starter, the ranger – all great – personable and helpful."
- Pete B.
PB Golf Group
"The golf staff at LPGA International is so amazing to work with when it comes to hosting our events. We obviously think they are the best at what they do as we have been fortunate to be host of the National Junior College Golf Championships... and that is a credit to the professionalism they display with all tournaments."
- Coach Brown
National Junior College Golf Championship
Tips For A Successful Tournament!
- Consider a course and facility that your guests may not normally be able to play
- Gain exposure for your tournament online, using social media, hashtags and with promotional materials to attract participants and sponsors
- Build a team of volunteers to help with tournament responsibilities
- Don’t forget goodie bags, giveaways and awards to make the players feel special
- Start off the day with a great first impression making registration fast, organized and fun
- Add fun to your event with on course food & beverage stations and contests
- Order matching shirts for all of the tournament helpers so they are easy to spot
- End the day with a great post tournament reception and invite additional guests who didn’t play